This tumblr's for all the great men and women of science for whom we owe our current understanding of the natural world; their achievements, their failures, and even their quirks, we celebrate them all.
For Science. For Inquiry. For Humanity.
Hand mit Ringen
Hand with Rings
Print of Wilhelm Röntgen’s first “medical” X-ray, of his wife’s hand, taken on 22 December 1895 and presented to Ludwig Zehnder of the Physik Institut, University of Freiburg, on 1 January 1896.
When his wife, Anna Bertha, saw her skeleton she exclaimed “I have seen my death!”
- greatmindsofscience reblogged this from emmessjee
- derbedauerndarzt likes this
- dinosaursaresocool likes this
- zecuddlyblumedic reblogged this from emmessjee
- centralscience reblogged this from emmessjee
- deniseas4445 likes this
- existentialcrisisoclock likes this
- polymath4ever reblogged this from emmessjee
- neveneve likes this
- centralscience likes this
- raelmozo reblogged this from emmessjee
- emmessjee posted this